Often, when we think of downsizing, or even consider the idea of moving to a more manageable space, we wind up feeling completely unsure of the next steps and stuck!
With a little bit of help and information, this process can be simplified, leaving you easing into a transition with less stress.
In this seminar we will provide you with 5 Easy Steps to make this a smooth transition when you are ready.
Here are just a few of the questions we will answer at this month’s seminar:
- Where do I begin?
- Should I sell my house or move first?
- What do I do with all the extra “stuff?”
- Who is available to help and how much will it cost?
- How long should it take to go through my things before moving?
- What will my home sell for and how long will it take?
- What are the costs associated with moving?
- If you are considering a move today, a year from now, or anytime in your future, this seminar is designed to help remove the overwhelm and inspire you to take action — even if it’s just a small action!
Join us and we will share with you the secret to moving forward and creating your new lifestyle!
Community Center for Engaged Learning
2605 Monroe Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401
When: Tuesday July 16, 2019
Time: 10:30 – 11:00 am
Room #108Register – Ogden
The Gina Gonzalez Group is authorized by the Seniors Real Estate Institute to utilize, promote, and distribute the Downsizing Made Easy Guide as a licensee of the Downsizing Made Easy Presentation System. All materials are copyrighted by the Seniors Real Estate Institute